Wednesday 8 January 2014

Journal Quilt Competition 2014 - sneak preview

I have just posted a couple of entries to the Journal Quilt Competition 2014, organised by Grovenor Shows.

Quilt free motion qilting
Beneath Our Feet - The Earth's Inner Landscape - detail. Entry into the Journal Quilt Competition 2014

 The theme this year is 'Landscape' and the exhibition of journal quilts will be shown at the Spring Quilt Festivals around the country, Quilts UK and Malvern 2014.

I am not sure what the etiquette is for showing competition quilts on line before the compeition/exhibition, so I've just giving a couple of detail shots.

My Inner Landscape - Around and around in my Mind. Entry into the Journal Quilt Competition 2014

Nobody who has been following this blog will be surprised to see I have managed to interpret 'Landscape' in terms of free motion quilting! It will be fun to see what others have come up with, but I anticipate there will be much variety.

Enjoy.

Thanks for dropping by

Hilary Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment